Uniquely formulated Back-2-Nature small animal bedding and litter pellets are made from 99% recycled paper with no additives or chemicals.
Superior animal bedding and litter qualities include:-
- 100% biodegradable.
- Softer and more comfortable for bedding.
- Highly absorbent – superior performance.
- Natural odor control.
- Economical – long lasting.
- Suitable for rodents, mammals, birds and reptiles.
- Lightweight – easy to handle.
- Virtually dust free – reduces tracking and will not mark floors.
- Minimises tracking and mess.
Available in 10 litre, 20 litre and 30 litre packs. Pack features include:-
- Handles on packs make them easier to lift, carry and use.
- Easy pour spout makes them easier to pour and gives more control.
Directions for Use:
For Rodent usage: Pour litter 8-10cm (3-4 inches) deep into tray.
For Mammal, Reptile and Bird usage: Pour litter 2-4cm (1-2 inches) deep into tray.
For best results, remove solid waste regularly and stir pellets to aerate, then top up with fresh pellets as needed and completely replace at least once a week.
If your pet does not readily accept the new pellets, sprinkle over existing litter and increase new pellets daily.
Waste can be flushed down the toilet (do multiple flushes of small amounts), used as mulch in the garden or dry and burn. Clean cages and trays after use with Trigene Advance mixed 1:100 with water.