Aluminium silicate, Propylene Glycol, Water, Zinc Oxide, Arnica Montana, Benzyl Alcohol, Guar Gum, Rosmarinus officinalis, Menthol, Lavendula angustifolia.
FLOGESTAN is a unique kaolin-based combination containing revitalising components such as zinc, arnica whose action is well documented and lavender with health promoting virtues when used topically.
These components can penetrate adjunctive tissues, while stabilising the cellular metabolism and maintaining normal blood flow to the skin.
FLOGESTAN can be applied, according to needs, either cold or warm.
FLOGESTAN can be used as a hot or cold compress (according to locally applicable rules governing sports and race horses). It is advised to apply the clay:
- as a cold compress in acute situations
- as a hot compress applied during more long lasting situations, or for warming up of joints, tendons and ligaments
Dosage & Administration:
DO NOT APPLY TO OPEN WOUNDS. Close well after use.
Cold Compress (cooled in fridge):
- apply generously on to legs and/or muscles with approximately ••• cm thick layer
- 1 or 2 applications per day
- Leave to act and then remove with warm water
- loosen lid without removing before heating
- place pot in hot water (70oC to 90oC) leave pot in hot water for approximately 20 minutes
- ensure the clay can be easily tolerated by back of hand, apply and then cover with plastic film before wrapping with a light protective bandage.
- remove with warm water
Do not use within 3 days of competition.
FLOGESTAN is presented in a 1000g pot.