Liquid concentrate containing 2.1% sodium chlorite for the generation of chlorine dioxide.
Swift is a highly effective chlorine dioxide solution that is designed for the rapid disinfection of large hard surfaces within the animal healthcare environments. When used as part of a daily or weekly deep clean regime, Swift is an excellent preventative method for outbreaks.
- Easy-to-use, safe and effective: one concentration kills all
- Sporicidal in 5 minutes
- For large hard surface areas (operating theatres, isolation rooms, reception, consultation rooms, unoccupied animal habitats)
- No rinsing required
Swift is sporicidal, mycobactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal. They are effective against microorganisms of concern in animal healthcare, including:-
- Clostridium difficile spores
- Bacillus subtilis spores
- Canine parvovirus
- Feline calicivirus (Norovirus)
- Food-and-mouth disease virus (FMDV)
- Swine Vesicular disease virus (SVDV)
- Candida albicans
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Escherichia coli
- Proteus vulgaris
- Aspergillus brasiliensis
- Mycobacterium avium
Swift is available in boxes of 10 sachets.
Directions for Use:
- Pour 5 litres of cold water into container.
- Take one sachet.
- Fold sachet in half and squeeze one side to burst contents through centre seal. Contents will start to turn yellow.
- Swift is ready to use. Tear or cut sachet.
- Pour into 5 litres of cold water.
- Apply to surface with a mop or cloth and leave to dry naturally. No rinsing is required.
Swift is not suitable for use on fabric or soft furnishings.